The TET group offers several projects under the course numbers L.048.28021, L.048.28022, L.048.28035:
- You should have deep knowledge of Electrodynamics as taught in the "Fields and Waves" and "Modeling and Simulation" courses. Also, it will help if you are interested in theoretical modelling and numerical simulations.
- If you want to do a project you have to register in Paul (any of the courses). Also, you need to write an e-mail to Mrs. Frau Claudia Hagemeier until Tuesday, April 17, 2018:
- Include your name, student id and 1-3 preferred projects from the list below.
- Projects are done in groups of 2-3 students. If you want to work with someone specific, please let us know.
- If your would be able to do the project in German, please let us know.
- The number of project groups is limited. Until Thursday, April 19, 2018 you will be noticed if and which project you can do.
- There will be no prior meeting on the projects. Please contact the persons listed in the project list or Prof. Dr. Förstner for more information.
List of offered projects