The promoted project group can focus on implementing algorithms, e.g., for localizing speakers, enhancing signals and identifiying acoustic events, just to name a few possible tasks. The requirements are as follows:
- You shoud be able to read and write Python Code.
- You have an idea what discrete signals are and how to process them in a block-oriented fashion
You have further questions? Connact us via Email or visit us at our offices any time. The responsible contact person you find on the right side.
- Phase 0: Project coordination meeting, task assignement
- Phase 1: Selecting algorithms and paper reading
- Phase 2: Implementation of first prototypes
- Phase 3: Online testing on Raspberry PI network
- Phase 4: Bugfixing & Optimization
- Phase 5: Real-World tests
- Phase 6: Documentation & Presentation