Learning Centre Electrical Engineering (LZET)
In room P1.7.09.3 every student of the Department of Electrical Engineering will find a place for self-study, exchange and common learning.
- The seminar Scientific Working for Engineers has been postponed to Tues. 12:30 p.m. in the summer semester 2023, room P22.214.171.124. remains the same.
- Learning Strategies for Engineers will be supervised by Tobias Blomberg in future.
- The Tutorial of the Electrical Engineering Student Council now offers a PANDA course, where you can find everything about the tutorial. For example, you can find opening hours or information material.
Booking plan SuSe 23
|11:00 - |
|14:00 - |
|16:00 - |
The LZET offers room for about 35 students. Being equipped with tables including sockets, lockers, whiteboards, beamer and a speaker’s desk, it facilitates flexible working for each learning project. If you have queries or wish to exchange on student issues, a member of the institute will be ready to assist you.
The learning center of electrical engineering offers room for self-learning but also provides the opportunity for exchange and collaboration with fellow students.
We look forward to meeting you!
The LZET can be accessed with a poolroom card (further information for magnetic cards on: magnetic cards for poolrooms) and can therefore be frequented at any time during the university opening hours.
Services offered by the Learning Center:
- Full-day accessibility
- Space for studying, working and exchanging
- Equipment: whiteboard, beamer, tables with sockets, working material, lockers
- Consultation hours for scientific working, presentations, study and learning issues
- Basic tutorials of the first semesters
- Seminar: Tutor training for engineers
- Seminar: Scientific working for engineers
- Platform for oral presentations with constructive feedbacks
Learning Centre Electrical Engineering