In the winter semester 2020/21, the Career Service will again offer interesting events for students regarding professional goal settings, career planning and career entry. The complete event program as well as the online registration form can be found on our website at: zsb.upb.de/career-service/events-program. Registrations are now open. Meetings will be offered between 11.11.2020 and 11.02.2021.
The following events may be of particular interest to students and doctoral candidates:
- 26.11.2020 Job interview - How can I prepare? | SALT AND PEPPER Technology GmbH & Co. KG
- 07.12.2020 Redesigning the energy transition! | INTILION GmbH
- 18.01.2021 Engineering & Science: Career entry, salary negotiations and first employment contract | IG Metal Paderborn
- 27.01.2021 42 and other answers to questions you haven't asked yet | GONICUS GmbH
In addition, the Career Service offers much more:
- The cost-free job and career portal with regional, Germany-wide and Europe-wide internship and job offers.
- Employers from the region can introduce themselves (videos): HR managers present the company and entry opportunities
- “Winter School" course: students can work on real tasks set by companies
- Certificate upb+: Students can have extracurricular and honorary achievements recognized as part of their studies.
You can find the complete Career Service offer here: zsb.upb.de/career