From the website Enrolment/Registration you will learn how to enrol in our Electrical
Engineering programs. Please ensure prior to your application that you satisfy the
entry requirements listed below.
Applicants with international qualifications including: A-levels, Abitur, Access to Higher Education Courses and many others may file their applications
Once you have completed the registration form, return it to the address shown therein along with all documents and transcripts required.
The following documents and transcripts/copies will be required:
- Officially certified copy of your High School diploma
- Proof of insurance according to the Ordinance on the Reporting Requirements relating to Health Insurance of Students (Proof for submission to the university! A copy of the insurance card is not acceptable).
- A passport photo (to be affixed on page 1 of the application form)
- Enrolment form completed and signed personally
- Proof of payment of the students' fees
- A prepaid self-addressed envelope size DIN A4 for mailing the course documents
Each applicant satisfying the admission requirements by presenting a Higher Education Entrance Qualification will be accepted without admission restrictions for the Bachelor degree program in electrical engineering commencing in the winter semester.
There are special provisions for applicants presenting an Advanced Technical College Entrance Qualification and for those holding vocational qualifications.
Admission to the Masters requires a successfully completed degree in electrical engineering or a Bachelor degree in a closely related subject. The Masters degree program can be started either in the summer or winter semester.